Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    While you were young or maybe older? That "Car surfing" thread got me thinking about stupid things I've already done (still young so will probably do more later on lol) But everyone has done something that was pretty stupid, but fun at the time. So sit back and think of something(s) you did when you were younger or even recently that you know was dumb and crazy, but laugh at it now and would probably do it all over again.



    Now I dont want this turning into a name-calling contest or taking cheat shots at one another, so its okay to joke around about someone elses stunts but dont resort to attacks. Just was wondering, seems like it could be pretty interesting and funny.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    Jumping off my house onto tires has stupid haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    Going 130mph down the mountain from Norton when I was 16. Scared the crap out of me. Now im a slow poke driver.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    going 120 down bruce strait in of all things a honda accord hahaha. how we get it up to that ill never know. Passed a county mounty. He tured around but never could catch us. I also split 2 cars coming down coeburn mountain while me and my buddies were road cycling. Ill never do that again.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    riding on a crotch rocket, I wasn't driving, but the last time I looked at the speed we were well in excess of 100 and doing wheelies, swerving in and out of traffic etc. ---- not smart at all.

    That was about 4 or 5 years ago and I haven't been back on one since that time.


  6. #6
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    Jumping off the rope @ the Pound dam...I know It doesn't sound stupid to some...And I thought It was gonna be fun...But If you're not a good swimmer don't do It anyways..So here I go and get my nerve up to swing out over the water out and back,out and back again {LOL}....And I didn't let go In enough time to really hit the deep water...So I was really close to the bank.. Didn't have to go far at all to get out of the water.. It hurt!!I have never done It again..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    Driving up Lynch Mountain with the lights off at night.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    When I was 16 me and a buddy raced our cars behind the old wal mart shoppin center. When we came around the curve where the car wash is, we hit a pool of water and about hit each and another car that was stopped at the stop sign. Needless to say we didn't do that [censored] again lol.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    Intentionally causing a short circuit on a 7200 volt circuit, we couldn't find the ground so we by-passed some stuff and put the breaker in...dimmed the sub-station lights.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was the craziest thing you ever done..

    You should try the rope in Pardee..or maybe it's Dunbar...anyways, it's a trip.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •